A set of 3 double ended tools, each used for a wide range of projects and techniques.
- Use the Needle End Pointer to create lines, small holes, textures, fine details and patterns.
- Use Stamp end to add detail.
- Use Blunt Point for small scale sculpting, punching holes, shaping, refining and smoothing clay.
- Ball end creates indentations, concave forms and to create curled or wavy edges.
- Use Knife end to create lines, patterns and cut clay.
- Flat end easily smooths, blends and adds patterns and details to clay.
- Set of 3.